The area that surrounds Ca' Bolani offers numerous opportunities for enjoying leisure activities and discovering or finding out more about attractions of a historical, cultural and environmental nature:
- the enchanting village of Strassoldo with its Upper (Castello di Sopra) and Lower Castle (Castello di Sotto), built around the year 1000 and which stand directly alongside our vineyards (www.castellodistrassoldo.it, www.castellodistrassoldodisotto.it);
- a walk around the walls of the famous fortified star-shaped town of Palmanova, a mere five minutes by car from the estate (www.palmanova.it) ;
- a visit to the Romanesque cathedral of Aquileia, only a few kilometres away, with guided tours to the archaeological sites of the Roman forum, to the river port, to the national archaeological museum and to the Early Christian museum, to the Roman houses and to the Baptistery (www.comune.aquileia.ud.it);
- exploring the splendid island of Grado, with its white sandy beaches and its lagoon (www.grado.it);
- excursions in the Isonzo Estuary Natural Park;
Friuli’s wine production sector offers an amazing range of top-quality products. In the sea of perfectly manicured vines that make up the D.O.C. zone of Aquileia, you are cordially invited to open up the shell of its precious oyster and find the precious pearl that goes by the name of Ca' Bolani.